Why Invest in Brazil?
• A population of over 200 million
• 7 million housing shortage
• Brazil will produce more than 6 million barrels of oil per day by 2020
• Over 300 new passenger aircraft to cope with growth of tourism in the next 20 years
• Key global events: 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games
• Economy created 1.94 million jobs in 2011 alone
• 6th Largest Economy In the World with 2.5 Trillion GDP
• Abundant in minerals and natural resources - World’s ninth largest oil producer
• Brazil’s economy is the largest of the Latin American nations and the second largest in the western hemisphere.
• Unemployment steadily declining and currently stands at 5%
Why invest in Real Estate in Rio de Janiero?
• The state of Rio accounts for 25% of the Foreign Direct Investment in Brazil
• Huge population surge over last ten years creating housing demand
• Rio de Janeiro is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and a major tourist destination
• Annual Carnival is famous globally and it attracts visitors from around the world
• Largest oil find in the Western Hemisphere off the coast of Rio
• 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games witnessing unprecedented investment both from public and private sectors
• Real estate prices steadily rising, currently around 10-28% per annum
• Third most populous state, with 15.9 million inhabitants